Try out many new bathroom shower ideas with this handy guide to making interesting themes and designs in your new shower after renovation.
Renovating a bathroom can be great fun and a time to get creative. There are too many people that let the bathroom remain dull and boring. If you like relaxing in the shower, then these bathroom shower ideas will be perfect.
#1 – Go Nuts With Tiling Options
A lot of people prefer getting tiles put in their showers since they are practical. They are easier to dry than wood and can be cleaned in an instant. However, tiles are a great way to get creative when renovating the bathroom.
These days, they are available in dozens of colors, themes, styles, and designs. Your options with tiles are:
- Create a custom design – You can pick scenery, a story, a character. Just about anything is possible these days with the correct tiles.
- Patterns – If a design isn’t your thing, you can choose colors and have them patterned in a different way. You can consult with websites and experts in bathroom shower remodeling. They will help you get the best design!
#2 – Bathroom Shower Renovation Means New Basins!
Seeing the same old sink and basin day after day can get tiring. A renovation for the shower should include getting a new basin. There are many styles to choose from, and you can have a great time selecting your favorite options.
When looking for bathroom shower ideas, consider the following to create a custom basin:
- Faucets – No need to stick to the old-fashioned faucet. Try something new, like the automatic faucets or ones that light up depending on the temperature of the water!
- Materials – Don’t worry about the rest of the bathroom renovation. If you want a different material, try it out. You can get basins done up in porcelain, glass, metal, ceramic and many more options.
- Design – You can convert the basin into a vanity or a full-fledged mirror with overhead lighting. When it comes to bathroom shower redesign, anything goes.
#3 – Bathroom Shower Ideas Means New Showerheads
One of the perks of bathroom shower redesign is that you can change your showerhead. A lot of people have problems with their current ones but never get around to replacing it. The renovation is a great excuse for the change, and it is much needed.
For those of you that don’t subscribe to showerhead weekly, there is a whole new range to try out. There are dozens of innovations, and you will surely find something to love.
- Steaming Showers – If you like the idea of a steam room, but can’t build one, get a steaming showerhead. This pumps in steam instead of water and can get you a mini sauna in minutes.
- Overhead Showers – Tall people need not worry, as the overhead showerheads will eliminate the need to crouch or squat when bathing.
- Electronic Showers – There are showerheads that can change colors, adjust the water temperature at the touch of a button and play music. Spending the entire day in the shower just became a lot more fun!
The fun with bathroom shower designs doesn’t end here. With some time and effort, you can choose themes and colors for the shower as well. Create your wonderland or douse everything in hues of blue. There is no shortage of options with bathroom shower ideas, just in how well they can be used.